Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVELOPER DIARY: Mar 09, 2016

Go down

DEVELOPER DIARY: Mar 09, 2016 Empty DEVELOPER DIARY: Mar 09, 2016

Post by Solar Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:54 pm

DEVELOPER DIARY: Mar 09, 2016
MATH?!!??!! For all you young folks out there in high school or lower grades that say you'll never use your math again for anything useful, WELL, you're wrong! Phase 3 is a lot of math. Math to calculate distances. Math to calculate speed. Math to calculate time over distance based on speed!
BUT!!!! Tonight I have successfully finished the "launch" dialog for sending out fleets of ships. Next is to process the data the player submits. By the end of the week we should see some incoming fleets in our satellite tracking systems!
I want to thank again my wonderful Beta Tester team for their patience. I've said for over a week now that we're close to sending out fleets of ships, only to stumble into another formula roadblock. No one said this would be easy, but it's coming along nicely.
Thanks to all those who are supporting me by sharing and liking this page, following my progress, and/or donating to the TCO (that money will go to this project). I'm still aiming for a June release. Maybe I'll make it a Canada Day July 1st release. Celebration with fireworks and everything! LoL
Anyhow, I should stumble off to bed now. Good night everyone, and see you in space!
-Mark B (aka Ne0)
Solar
Solar
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down