Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVELOPERS DIARY: Apr 13, 2016

Go down

DEVELOPERS DIARY: Apr 13, 2016 Empty DEVELOPERS DIARY: Apr 13, 2016

Post by Solar Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:24 pm

DEVELOPERS DIARY: Apr 13, 2016
I know it's only been 4 days since I did my last entry, but I just wanted to give everyone a little update.
We're expecting some new designs VERY SHORTLY! That's very exciting for us. Unfortunately due to previous actions of certain people, I likely won't be able to share any sneak peaks with you all. I'm sorry for that. But I can tell you from seeing the final copies, they are pretty stunning!
I got the trader up and running. It's a neat concept I've implemented. An economy based trading system that runs on supply and demand. You'll love it! VERY FAIR.
Haven't got the reinforcing players yet, but everyone is having fun conquering resource planets. Over the next couple nights (tonight if i'm lucky) I'll make it so you can attack an owned one. Some of these testers have way too many, and we need to remedy that! LoL
We're able to cancel our outgoing fleets now! And hopefully over the next couple days we'll be able to view the fleets as well (both incoming and outgoing)
Things are coming together nicely, but that self imposed July 1st deadline is sneaking up on me!
OH, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST! I will be doing a game reset soon. This means that everyone's progress is reset to as if they just registered fresh. And this time around they won't be getting any freebies to test with. They'll get a "Welcome" pod full of "Starter Goodies". So at that point, I will be posting for new tester recruiting. So, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED TO THIS PAGE!
Thanks again everyone for your continued support. See you in space!
-Mark Branscombe (aka Ne0)
Solar
Solar
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum