Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVELOPER DIARY: Feb 18, 2016

2 posters

Go down

DEVELOPER DIARY: Feb 18, 2016 Empty DEVELOPER DIARY: Feb 18, 2016

Post by Solar Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:58 am

Well, it's been interesting! Lots of things going on over at Conquest Space! We are VERY NEAR Phase 3. It's likely I'll send out the signup emails to everyone this weekend.

I have implemented the new design to buildings. The speedups are working great. All the dialogs seem to be working as they should.

Unfortunately due to the recent actions of some people, I won't be able to release sneak peeks anymore. I'm sorry for this, but I have to protect my interests. This isn't just some project for fun anymore. I have serious people partnering with me to take it to the next level. So I'm putting my big boy panties on and aiming for a July 1st (roughly) launch date.

I've got 4 months to get this game ready for you all. And I'm very excited to be half way there in only 2 months already.

I appreciate your support. Please let people know about this project. And like it if you haven't already.

Sincerely,
Mark B (aka Ne0)
Solar
Solar
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

DEVELOPER DIARY: Feb 18, 2016 Empty Re: DEVELOPER DIARY: Feb 18, 2016

Post by Groot Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:32 am

Good call - intellectual property and the preservation of your ideas come first. The rest of the world will just have to wait until go live Twisted Evil
Groot
Groot

Back to top Go down