Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVELOPERS DIARY: Mar 30, 2016

Go down

DEVELOPERS DIARY: Mar 30, 2016 Empty DEVELOPERS DIARY: Mar 30, 2016

Post by Solar Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:31 pm

0]color=#000099]color=#663300]DEVELOPERS DIARY: Mar 30, 2016
"NICE PRESTIGE!", that's what we're all saying now. It's been 9 days since my last entry, and tonight is a biggie!
We not only can attack each other, but we can attack resource planets and claim them as our own, and get some REALLY NICE bonuses for them too. The coalition bonus for owned planets is quite the little booster as well.
AND I've implemented the prestige calculation. So now in any combat where there is an attacker and defender defending, both players will get prestige.
Things are really going well. The new tester recruits are working out well. We're finding lots of bugs and glitches that I'm working out pretty fast. I even named one tonight after one of our testers! LoL
Anyway, there is lots more in store for the game and more tweaks to current functionalities. Advice to anyone going down this path in developing a game. Always aim for functionality first. You can always "pretty it up" later on. If it's working, that's the main part. How it looks can always come a close second.
Well, back to development. Can't wait until EVERYONE gets to experience the game.
Thanks again for your continued support.
Sincerely,

-Mark Branscombe (aka Ne0)
[/color][/color]
Solar
Solar
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down