Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVELOPERS DIARY: May 25th, 2016

Go down

DEVELOPERS DIARY: May 25th, 2016 Empty DEVELOPERS DIARY: May 25th, 2016

Post by Warmoth Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

REINFORCE ME!!!!!! That's what we're going to be hearing from now on. After a couple grueling days hacking away at the code, I managed to successfully get reinforcing other players finished.

This is a huge milestone for me because that indicates pretty much the core mechanics of the game are complete. If I wanted to release the game tomorrow, I technically could. HOWEVER there would be no quests, help menu, moderator tools, customer support system and a few other minor details. BUT the important thing to take away here is that the game itself at the very core is done!

I don't think i'll have a problem launching on July 1st. Hopefully no backend server stuff or whatever will delay that. We will see. But i'm keeping optimistic about it.

Thanks again for everyone who has gone through this journey with me. It's been a rollercoaster ride!

PS: I will hopefully start to release some storyline in June to prepare you all for the launch.

See you in space!
-Mark Branscombe (aka Ne0)
Warmoth
Warmoth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down