Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVELOPERS DIARY: June 25th, 2016

2 posters

Go down

DEVELOPERS DIARY: June 25th, 2016 Empty DEVELOPERS DIARY: June 25th, 2016

Post by Maddawg Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:33 am

DEVELOPERS DIARY: June 25th, 2016:

June 21st: Alpha Centauri Games (my company) is born
June 24th: Banking setup
June 25th: Web domain registered
June 25th: Facebook integration started

5 days and counting!!!! Very exciting. Getting all the last few pieces in order. Today I started looking at putting the game into Facebook. I have that done, now I just need to develop a register screen and link your Facebook ID to a game UID, and aways we go!

There are only a few bugs to work out, but nothing major that will end the launch before it begins.

You have all come to know this game as Conquest Space, however, I have said this before, it was only a working title. There have been developments since the games conception that has caused me to go with my second name. What is that name? Unfortunately I cannot still release that name. But you'll find out in 5 more days.

Again I want to thank everyone who has got me to this point. I'm very proud to be releasing this game. It's very exciting!

See you in space soon!!!
Maddawg
Maddawg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DEVELOPERS DIARY: June 25th, 2016 Empty Re: DEVELOPERS DIARY: June 25th, 2016

Post by Solar Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Congratulations to Neo on being accepted to FaceBook. That is Huge!! I am so pleased that things are going so well for your game development. I hope this leads to really bigger and better things for you and your family.
Solar
Solar
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down