Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developer's Diary Jan. 6, 2016

2 posters

Go down

Developer's Diary Jan. 6, 2016 Empty Developer's Diary Jan. 6, 2016

Post by Admin Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:16 pm

DEVELOPER DIARY: Jan 6, 2016

2016! Wow, hard to believe. Where has the time gone? It was only a month ago I started this project and I'm well under way into Phase 2. The Phase 2 testers have been great so far, providing lots of feedback and great ideas that I may implement into the game. I like being able to bounce my ideas off this group.

Well, every day I'm adding a couple new things. You always wake up to something new in the game. Since Phase 2 started I have developed the map, 75x75 tiles on 75 different maps, creating a 3 dimensional cube of planets to traverse. The navigation panel has been setup, your planet's station information panel is available (although not much is developed on that part yet). You have clickable coordinates in chat and in messages and bookmarking coordinates for jumping to quickly when needed.

As seen by one of my testers/moderators of this page, you seen a sneak preview of what I was working on last night. Context Menu's for the planets. I changed some styles today so it looks slightly different than earlier, so I will provide a new screener sneak peak here. I'm very excited to soon start work on claiming resource planets (although there will no functioning combat system yet) and resource production.

We have an active forums now. It may or may not be the permanent home, but it's a home for them nonetheless.

https://conquestspace.forumotion.com

Sign up and follow us there as well. Get the word out to your friends and fellow game players. Anticipation is building for the release of this game and I want everyone to be excited about it. I think it will be great for everyone. I've got a lot in store for you and should appeal to everyone. Even if it isn't Camelot, you might think of it as Camelot in space! LoL

Thanks everyone and we'll see you at the space dock!

-Mark Branscombe (aka Ne0)

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://conquestspace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Developer's Diary Jan. 6, 2016 Empty Re: Developer's Diary Jan. 6, 2016

Post by xDi Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm excited to be helping in Phase 2! I love seeing the game as you work on it and develop it, and I can't wait until it's actually playable. Looking forward to some good times. Smile

xDi

Back to top Go down