Conquest Space by Mark Branscombe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developer's Diary Jan. 18, 2016

Go down

Developer's Diary Jan. 18, 2016 Empty Developer's Diary Jan. 18, 2016

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Well, I didn't get the resource planets and items implemented yet. I thought the best logical step next would be buildings. So we now have buildings building!

I'm sorry I cannot give you a sneak peak for this entry, but the buildings are just googled images for now until the graphic designer submits her masterpiece. Once that happens, we'll give you a sneak peak of the planet-scape!

As I was saying, building is going very well, resource buildings are boosting resource according to their levels and pre-requisite building and research is stopping builds that require it.

There was a lot of tweaking to get the building stuff working right. Of course there were a few nights where I fell asleep and bit my tongue half off! LMFAO. (sleep is underrated).

Next I will implement research, that way we can build up more buildings and resources. After that will be taking over resource planets. After that I will go back to the temporary views and dialogs and perfect them.

For now, the team will just have to make due with the million resources I've gifted them. LOL

PS: If anyone wants to give me $5k, I could take 2 months off work and get this game finished! LOL

Anyway, joking aside, it's going well. My beta team of testers are fantastic as well. We have lots of fun together. Couldn't ask for a beta team! (ha ha ha ha, beta team!).

Thanks for your support.

-Mark B (aka Ne0)

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://conquestspace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down